Day off!! A little confused on what to do, I mean I have a list but where to start? This weekend we are off to our friend's in CT and I need to get some things in order for that. I also have a few projects to work on, must get a move on!
First though I wanted to show you another layout from the April Scrapbooking from the Inside out kit.
There were a little, itty, bitty hanger in the kit and once again I was stumped(I do love these challenges though, working outside my box) I finally came up with a little layout about "hanging onto the true me" Decided that a few smaller pictures of me hanging from it would work. So I do believe mission accomplished!!
The newest kit for May just landed on my doorstep, I see a few things in there that I would normally not use or try out. I am really excited to give them a whirl, and let me tell you this May kit is really amazing!! I know I say that all the time, but I love this one so much.
Now I segue into other happenings! hehe.
Today we finally got Sufjan Stevens tickets!!!! Ahhhh. If you live in the NY area or just want to travel here August 2nd in Prospect Park in Brooklyn to see him play, the
presale code is HEIRLOOM
It was nerve wrecking occasion to locate it in time but my friend did and well we are finally going to see him:)
The other day I added some more new items into my shop. One of my favorite finds was a set of puzzles that I still have to list, trying to photograph them the best I can. But I did add a really nice Kodak Instamatic 104 and some other fun odds and ends!
Be sure to have a browse!




1 comment:
gorgeous page, can't wait to see you in a few months in PA! :) xo
Post a Comment