This weekend I will be:
Overdosing on strawberries over at the Mattituck Strawberry Festival

Possibly kayaking
visiting with 3 good friends
going home.............to my parents for Father's day in particular.
visiting a very big thrift store and digging for treasures!!!
working on this blog, adding more bits and pieces.
What are you doing this weekend?

Possibly kayaking
visiting with 3 good friends
going home.............to my parents for Father's day in particular.
visiting a very big thrift store and digging for treasures!!!
working on this blog, adding more bits and pieces.
What are you doing this weekend?
4 comments:
cleaning... cleaning... cleaning... in preparation for my parents visit (who think I'm a total slob, and are sadly correct!) oh and I also might do some cleaning...
Oh man, cleaning, my worst enemy. I did that all on Tuesday! So I am scott free until like Sunday(hopefully)
Ooooh, that sounds yummy.
I'll be stocking up on peaches at the farmers market and then hopefully doing not much else but eating them for the rest of the weekend!!
Flying to the States!!!!!! thank god!
Agh, I see you and my PA bf are having a blog affair. hmmmmm....
Have a great weeekend!! tell Dad I sais hi and HFD.
Post a Comment