Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!

To all of my friends near and far away(especially my Georgia peach in Mehico, and all of my other scissor sisters:) I put together this little photo clip video of me and my boyfriend's annual Christmas adventure in the city. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, and I am just gonna say it, merry Christmas:) I know I should be PC(politically correct), but I celebrate Christmas and I just do not hear it often enough.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was one lovely video:) I was a little sad this morning that I am stuck at Home with a blizzard:( Wow that so got me back in the Christmas Mood. What a great tradition!!! I hope you guys have the most wonderful Christmas!

jen geigley said...

awwwwww, thanks for the wonderful holiday tour of NYC!!! miss you so very much, my friend. merry christmas to you guys!

bethchien said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

hahah my word verification below is elfcusn ... kind of sounds like elf cousin.