My best friend's husband as well as a friend of mine was killed this morning(story here). I am deeply sad by this and so very angry. A drunk driver hit him and his brother early this morning as they were walking to the diner, both have passed away. I have no words to explain how upset I am. Everything that has been bothering me this weekend or this past month just seems so stupid and so insignificant at this point.
I am off to be with my friend and her daughter tomorrow.



I am off to be with my friend and her daughter tomorrow.



8 comments:
I know there is nothing I can say or do right now. Just know that you and those friends you love are in my prayers. I love you, sweetie. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything or to talk.
Beth
Oh Patty! Big hugs, thinking of you, thinking of them
Oh honey, so so so sorry to read this. I'm thinking of you all!!
Its so terrible,so sorry. You are a great friend to Erin and she will be very grateful to you for just being there for her and her daughter CC. love Ya!!!
Patty-I don't know what to say but this. Oh my god I am so sorry to hear about this, what a awful tradgedy. My thoughts are with you and your best friend and her daughter so much. And know I am here for you anytime day or eve. Love cynthia
oh sweetie, this is such awful, terrible, sad news. I'm so sorry. my thoughts are with your friend and her little girl and you and everyone who knew and loved him.
that is just awful! I'm so sorry for you and your friend and the rest of the family. I'm thinking of you and if you want to talk, email me and i'll call you-k?
oh god. patty i'm so sorry for your loss. and for your friends loss too. this just sucks! i'll keep you all in my thoughts. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment