Well I have off today:) Oh what a feeling. I can finally just enjoy a cup of coffee on a weekday and not have to worry about catching a train!
This made me smile today, I was so happy that she liked my little stitched apron. It was the first time I really stitched anything, so it was a bit rough around the edges. But that is its charm, right?
Prompt #11 is now up at The Creative Type and this was my last time posting a prompt over on that blog. The Creative Type will still keep on going, just not by me! So be sure to hop on over there and see whats going on.
Well I think thats about it for now.
I will be back later:)
This made me smile today, I was so happy that she liked my little stitched apron. It was the first time I really stitched anything, so it was a bit rough around the edges. But that is its charm, right?
Prompt #11 is now up at The Creative Type and this was my last time posting a prompt over on that blog. The Creative Type will still keep on going, just not by me! So be sure to hop on over there and see whats going on.
Well I think thats about it for now.
I will be back later:)
No comments:
Post a Comment