Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A fresh pair of Verses.

Here in NY its sunny and warm, warm as spring time. Makes one wind up buying a fresh pair of white Verses, I just had to:) Watch it snow next week, confusing!




So I wouldn't keep a secret and I told my boyfriend I bought us tickets to see Peter Bjorn and John with Chairlift opening for them. Its a Valentine's day present, and I benefit from it to:)I was trying to land Modest Mouse tickets, but the prices went through the roof as soon as they sold out through the Ticketmaster. So they will have to wait.



This Saturday I have the Handmade Nation Premiere at the Museum of Design over in Columbus Circle, cant wait.


New banner and new interview up over at The Little Red Suitcase. Its all about The brown pen. Good stuff.

2 comments:

jen geigley said...

jealous of your concert-going (and handmade nation show) opportunities. have fun!!

Anonymous said...

love Peter Bjorn, jealous...
Handmade Nation Premiere, double jealous...