Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's day.


Happy Valentines day!!!! We are catching a 10:15 am train, off to the city to see the Handmade Nation Premiere and then we are making a special stop at the Container Store. I am not a huge fan of that place, to much stuff, but I urgently need some sort of storage for all of my items I bought at the Comic Con. I hope all of you have a wonderful day, eat lots of chocolate, watch some movies, relax. Whatever it is your doing, make it a good one!! I will be back later with hopefully an update of how the day went:)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

omg i'm so jealous!! have a super fun day!!! and be sure to tell us all about it :) happy day of luuuurve

jen geigley said...

can't wait to hear about your Handmade Nation adventures! happy v-day, friend.