Saturday, January 3, 2009

ick.

My New Year sure as heck started off with a bang, I somehow caught a very nasty bug and yesterday was a day from Hell!!! My morning started off with just a very bad stomach ache and progressed to a full blown Stomach Virus. I had to leave work and deal with an hour train ride home on the verge of getting sick. I made it home with horrible aches and I slept for the rest of the night. It was just horrendous I tell you. I must have caught it from my friend's house, they had been sick during Christmas time and it may have been lingering in the air there still.

I will be heading over to Drugstore.com to order vitamins for the year. Me and my sister spoke about how I need to start taking Vitamin C everyday now that I work with children, I am more prone to germs. That is on my list today.

I have also been organizing my computer, I was inspired by Dani's post this past week. You seem to forget how your computer can become a huge mess as well. Now that the New year is starting, I have to get The Creative Type up and running again and I was so overwhelmed with all of last years emails. I just totally cleaned all that out and kept the important ones.

As part of my desire to learn knitting this year(I have been knitting on and off for 3 years and can only do the basic stitch) I have joined Ravelry. Jen really brought this to my attention, it really is a great community even for the beginners. So thank you Jen!! If any of you are on there.............................add me..................I go by the name Coloredsprinkles .

Man I am still out of it, I went to hit up a slice of pizza and I just checked on it............to the garbage it goes. It looks like a lump of coal. Oh well, I don't even know if I am that hungry.

P.S Just found this lovely site and I treated myself:) It looks like alot of fun, and maybe a kick start to inspiration galore!!!!

I will be back when things get better:)

4 comments:

Mandi Johnson said...

Eeek sickiness. I've been trying to eat really healthy so this doesn't happen to me! :)

Casii said...

Fellow Year of Color peep here. Just saying hello and hope you feel up to par soon!

dani said...

Ohhh thanks for sharing that year of color blog, I'm going to join in too I think.

I caught a nasty bug for a few days around New Years and I'm still coughing up crap. fun fun!

dani said...

Oh! and good luck organizing! I'm starting to get a bit bored with it but I'm almost done with everything I'm working on and am looking forward to getting stuff done much more smoothly!