Hello 2009, how are you??? I hope that you bring all sorts of GOOD, but I'm sure you will bring some bad as well. Its part of the whole cycle, without some badness there really couldn't be goodness. We cant all have just 100% perfect happy years, no way!!! So anyway, I had a good time last night during our New Years Eve celebration. We went out to my friend's house and spent the evening with her, her husband, daughter, step dad and brother.............................and party guy Will was there. I'm not gonna lie, we drank, and we were merry for sure. The funniest thing is we played Rock band on PlayStation 3, I never thought in a million years that I would have played them game and became addicted. I mean I wanted to play it all night long, it was just so fun. What started off as someone passing the microphone at me, turned into an all night long sing a thon including a harsh voice this morning. So me and my friend Erin were on the microphone, her husband was on the guitar, her brother was on the drums, and Will, well he was on the couch. They had no Neil Diamond so he just wasn't down, but he watched and laughed and that was that. There were some videos taken, which are hilarious of me singing, OH GOODNESS no one better Youtube those. Yikes. But all in all, it was a great night.
This morning I woke up feeling pretty darn good, and after a night of snow, it looked beautiful outside. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday, which means just one day of work and then the weekend, I am exhausted.
I am putting together my list still, I am really putting alot of thought into it because its stuff that I really want to accomplish, nothing like going to Italy. I mean I would love to go there, but I highly doubt I will get there this year!!!
But that's my New Years eve low down, it made me realize that I really need to get out more to my friend's house to visit her because I always have a nice time when we are together.
So that's all folks, for now. Night




2 comments:
happy new year to you! sounds like it was a good night :) i hope 2009 brings many good things for you!!
Looks like a goodnight! I was too pass out on cold meds to enjoy mine!
Post a Comment