Well aside from all the responsibility of watching babies and children(which by the way I can handle) I get to eat ice cream at the park, watch "Its the great pumpkin Charlie Brown" like twenty times, color, read great children's books aloud with some fabulous voices to boot, make puppets, listen to the cutest things that kids say, watch a baby pretty much transform before my eyes, go on great walks on some of the best streets in the city(while pushing a stroller of course) really basically have a different schedule every day and be free to wear whatever I feel comfortable in. I really am loving my new job, and I'm very happy things turned out this way.
P.S: I won this today on Ebay for ten dollars!
*KODAK DUAFLEX III IN BOX. BOX AND MANUALS. CAMERA IS UNUSED*
P.S: I won this today on Ebay for ten dollars!
3 comments:
awesome I want that camera when you are bored with it, ha!ha!ha!
Oh that camera looks so cool > and unused! wowee. can't wait to see how the photos turn out...
your job does sound great! I used to be a nanny and it was my fave job ever. although now I'm a stay-at-home-mom who gets to watch YGG and that just might rock even a tiny bit more. ;)
that camera is totally wonderful!
Post a Comment