Let me attempt a semi blog post. Apparently there is some sort of windy, rainy storm going on outside which is causing our electric to go on and off quite a few times, lovely.
So its the weekend, I have become so grateful for weekends since I started working again. They are definitely muchly needed and happily awaited:) Today we just went up to Target, damn you Target. They have so much great stuff, I had a shopping cart full of things, which I winded putting back most of the stuff(I have weird shopping habits) Anyway, I got some black tie up boots, a new hat and fingerless gloves, as well as some containers to organize all of my clothes and what have you. I am on the search for a wallet, and I think I may have found one at this site. I mean even if you don't like the wallets, the site alone is just awesome! Some really neat stuff there. Go look.
(This is the wallet I like)
Tomorrow we are aiming towards getting to the movies to see "W". It appears to be good.
I am majorly pissed off at a seller on Amazon. Does it really take almost 2 weeks for a book to go from FL to NY??? You have got to be kidding me! It is that new Keri Smith book, and I want it so bad, I am on the verge of cancelling and just buying it on my own, at like Barnes and Noble or something.
Halloween is coming so soon, anyone doing anything fun? Its going to be low key for me and Will, he is temporarily handicap and plus we have a family party the nest day, so we really cant party all that much. Gonna go to my sister's and watch some scary movies and just chill out.
I think I'm just babbling about nothing at this point. For the sake of my blog I am going to zip it now. Goodnight!So its the weekend, I have become so grateful for weekends since I started working again. They are definitely muchly needed and happily awaited:) Today we just went up to Target, damn you Target. They have so much great stuff, I had a shopping cart full of things, which I winded putting back most of the stuff(I have weird shopping habits) Anyway, I got some black tie up boots, a new hat and fingerless gloves, as well as some containers to organize all of my clothes and what have you. I am on the search for a wallet, and I think I may have found one at this site. I mean even if you don't like the wallets, the site alone is just awesome! Some really neat stuff there. Go look.
(This is the wallet I like)Tomorrow we are aiming towards getting to the movies to see "W". It appears to be good.
I am majorly pissed off at a seller on Amazon. Does it really take almost 2 weeks for a book to go from FL to NY??? You have got to be kidding me! It is that new Keri Smith book, and I want it so bad, I am on the verge of cancelling and just buying it on my own, at like Barnes and Noble or something.
Halloween is coming so soon, anyone doing anything fun? Its going to be low key for me and Will, he is temporarily handicap and plus we have a family party the nest day, so we really cant party all that much. Gonna go to my sister's and watch some scary movies and just chill out.
2 comments:
oh, you sound like you're going to have a great halloween....love to just chill. you shop just like me - it's a pick-up-everthing, and then gradually dump 90% as i go. i figure because of people like me target has to employ people to clean up. i like to help the people. (-; and since you asked...i'm going to a "eff staci" party. no really. xo
I have been spending waaaaay too much money at Target lately!
you shop like me! I always grab a bunch of stuff then go back and decide what I want and put things back. weird, but it works.
danijohnston.typepad.com/dj
Post a Comment