Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to my roots

I am no longer a blonde:( BUT this was a choice, I am back to my roots:) I actually like it this time around, usually when I dye my hair brown from blonde I get all sad and quickly run off and re-do it back to blonde. Not this time though, I think it suits me and I like the change, that's what its all about, right? So no more blonde jokes for me, nope! Lets compare......................


*BEFORE





*AFTER





Hmmmmm, so what do you think?


It appears that we have some presidential race going on here people. Can you believe it? Its getting interesting and ground breaking, definitely one for the books. Now we will either have our first African American in the White house, or a women Vice President. McCain definitely threw a ratchet into the fan. Very interesting, in deed.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like, it matches your coloring so much better.

Shaina Longstreet said...

loving the hair my dear!! doesn't a change feel good??

jen geigley said...

I think the darker color is hot. If I could dye my hair dark and pull it off, I'd do it tomorrow!

dani said...

beautiful! I love dark hair though... I just darkened mine too!

You look lovely!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Angela Christenson said...

I think the dark looks good...It goes with your complexion.

Wendy said...

you are rockin' the hair in either color (in my opinion) love the blonde but the dark hair works best for you! great pics! :-)

Us said...

that is a drastic change, i lOVe it!

Sandy said...

a very nice change!! i wish i could go dark, but it looks terrible on me! tres chic!

Becki said...

YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!