Monday, June 9, 2008

fully fustrated


Its been very hard to concentrate or even just have fun making things. At the moment, in my job and where I live I am extremely frustrated and stressed out beyond belief. I have no clue what to do about the situation, well I sort of do, its just hard to get my butt in gear. Things have been going on that I am totally against and I feel I am being pushed to think differently. I have allowed myself to be involved, and I just want out.
Even at this moment I am having problems expressing my feelings and actually typing them out. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess what it comes down to is, I don't understand people. Or maybe its just one person in particular. I feel like I just want to shake some sense into them, or maybe I'm better just walking away.

I am soo aggravated.

AND this is sooo not an uplifting, positive, worth reading post.

Sorry!

1 comment:

dani said...

so sorry to read this - hope things look up for you soon!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj