Life inside the music box, originally uploaded by coloredsprinkles.
To get the glue sticks and scissors out. Possibly later. We are experiencing very high temperatures today and everything seems to be closing down early so that people can retreat to cooler places. That means for me, freedom ends at 2pm and child entertaining mode switches on. We have hooked up the Wii that was her present this past weekend for her birthday, quite addicting if I do say so myself, OR Will might say. I have caught him playing it over and over. The bowling game seems to be one of his favorites. I remember the days when I used to play Utopia on the Intellivision, it used to seem so cool back then. Then there was Nintendo, and then Sega with Sonic, oh how I loved Sonic the Hedgehog, he was a speedy little fellow.Now, you have this interactive gaming system that actually makes you get up and move, very sneaky of those Nintendo people, sneaky indeed:) I guess its better then all the other regular gaming consoles, kids wind up exercising without even knowing. Take for example the Hannah Montana game(oh lordy) It has her getting in a real workout without even knowing, it makes you dance and move and the whole time she is feeling like she is on stage singing to the masses. That is Wii for you , I feel like I just did this huge plug/advertisement for the dang thing.So I'm sitting here in the am, fiddling as usual on the Internet. I'm trying to get my ipod fully loaded for my trip to California and of course I get sidetracked with checking in on my favorite blogs, forums, and now..........................Scrapblog.For now I present you with a new scrapblog page.
Hands on, paint on fingernail, messy art to follow, possibly later on.KEEP cool, ya hear???
Hands on, paint on fingernail, messy art to follow, possibly later on.KEEP cool, ya hear???

1 comment:
i love my wii but gosh it is such a workout i cant do it too long...soooo exhausting. 1 of my fave games is of course mario kart...and rayman, raving rabids. sooo fun!!
Post a Comment