Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I should be cleaning, but......................






I had to finish this layout. Its definitely colorful, summery and well strawberry:) The layout may have done better without a picture, just maybe a collage of sorts. I have to stop thinking that I neeeeeeeeeeeed to use a photo in each thing I do, I DON'T! Right?! Maybe tonight I will focus on that. This layout was just done with some random paper I picked up from Michael's, no big name brands here people. I did a sort of basket weave thingy, I liked the effect of this, very sweet.

The strawberry stickers are from the Martha Stewart line though and the piece I did my journaling on is from the K & Co Amy Butler line, didn't I tell ya I loved it? I did some blue paint wash on the card stock and then some gessoing(spelled right?) here and there. I think its like a sugary color explosion.






Journaling says:



"Strawberry fields forever............one of my favorite places to go sit, and think on a beautiful summers day!"






and there is a Polaroid of Strawberry fields, ta da!!!!!






Oh, was so silly to hear I won the RAK over on the Peachtree Studios blog. Thank you once again!!!!






Ok, over and out. Must go mop or something.

1 comment:

Courtney DeLaura said...

You are so welcome. LOVE YOUR LAYOUT!
you are amazing. and you can clean any ol' day :)