
Well Fishstick was my very awesome Goldfish about 2 years ago. Go ahead laugh it up, lol. But seriously, the fish was like no other. I won him and about 5 others at one of those carnival games and out of the bunch he last about 2 years. He grew pretty big, and seemed like he wanted to live life on the outside of the bowl instead of looking out from the inside. There were a few times at night when I would hear him splashing away, literally jumping out of the water like he was some sort of Seaworld fish that put on shows. He was a pretty rad Goldfish I tell ya!
Only seemed suitable to make a little ditty for him
5 comments:
That is the best name for a goldfish ever!! I love that page. I would buy it and hang it on my wall and I dont even have a fish! Fantastic!!
oh wow, that is sooo cute! i love all the doodling and your writing, too. Great colours.
R.I.P Lil' Buddy...
Oh, that is too great! I'm sure he would appreciate the tribute. Most self respecting gold fish do. :)
this is so cute. :)
i like the way you´ve done this layout!!
(found you through leigh-ann´s blog)
Post a Comment