
This weekend was just perfect, aside from some other annoying, stressful situations occurring in my life as of lately! blah.
I got to spend some time on Saturday with my friend of 19 yrs. We have been friends since 4th grade, when we both attended a very small catholic school. Our teacher was soooo eccentric, she would paint her nails in all kinds of crazy colors and she would wear crazy, crazy lipsticks. Since that first meeting we have remained friends through so many times, good ones and bad. She now lives in Florida with her husband, and I live here in CT, but no matter the distance and the lack of communication I know she is always, forever going to be my very best friend.
It was soo much fun to see her and talk about old times and new times, things that are happening now in our lives. We went to the Cheesecake factory, and my sister had to smash the rest of my cheesecake because I was on a rampage and destined to eat the whole fattening slice and then feel sick:) lol.
Later on that day when I went out to my car I found a note from her on my windshield, its now tucked under my visor, I really truly miss her and cannot wait to see her again. If your reading this K, I LOVE YOU, you are sooo very dear to me!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and please just ignore all of my gramatical errors and such(she is a 6th grade English teacher)
night all:)
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
sounds like ya'll had alot of fun!! and YUM...cheesecake factory!!! i wanna go NOW....i love the miso salmon, the best salmon ever!! and of course the cheesecake is da bomb. too bad i have to go to denver to get it!
Post a Comment