Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ta ta, Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!


No, not TATAS Tuesday, just Ta ta Tuesday! hahaha. Today I chopped off all my hair on a whim, I mean my hair is short to begin with, but I saw an old image of Winona Ryders hair and I wanted it. Its not the same though, but I will live. Its so easy to deal with, theres nothing there:)

I have been busy working on a contest, and then I took a break the past two days. I was constantly stabbing my fingers while sewing, and one of them felt like it hit the bone, OUCH! So I had to take a break, I was just to sore. I am feeling confident with what I have so far, plus I have my trusty boyfriend to give me his opinion. I can only post bits and pieces because posting the whole sha bang would be against the rules. I guess be on the lookout for tid bits here and there.



I have so much on my mind right now, like this and that's, I have no clue what to really post about. Today is April Fools day and I got my Dad and my sister but not Will.
So if I cant fool him, THEN I will make a fool of him myself:) hehehe. He is going to kill me.

But what can I say, he loves to wear pink headbands and an occasional beer:)





Till later........................................................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you utter bastard.....But you have to admit, the pink headband accents the can of Yuengling quite well. Love U

Leigh-Ann said...

whats the contest?

lol at will! as if he just called his gf a utter bastard. love that in a man ;)

Paz said...

hahaha, Will, Will, will. I totally forgot to show the part where we painted your nails a lovely shade of pink to match:)

Leigh-Ann- The contest is for a local shop, I have a few weeks to work on about 15 layouts. We will seee:)

Leigh-Ann said...

cool :) i meant what do you have to do for it?

btw... love your hair!!!

:)

Paz said...

why thank ya Leigh-Ann:)

You just have to make layouts showing your certain style and using different techniques. Its quite simple, but I want them to rock:)

♥♥♥ jEn ♥♥♥ said...

cute peekie! cant wait to see the full reveal! and i understand about stabbing your fingers while sewing...hopefully you are recovering nicely!

and your hair is too cute...no fair you can pull that off! =)

and wow...will looks cute in pink! lol

ps--congrats again on gettin' sketchy!!! you are definitely a rad addition to the team...cant wait to see what you do each month! i was totally hoping you'd get selected! =)

xoxo