Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Edward and Marcus!

Well this is what has been keeping me busy(besides all the other blog stuff) I recently took in two Green Iguanas named Edward(after Edward Scissorhands himself) and Marcus ( after Neiman Marcus, my boss's favorite store) They are just babies and about the size of my hand. In about 4 years they can grow up to 6 feet long, thats a big lizard:) They are quite skittish right now but we hope to socialize them so that we can take them out of the tank and interact with them. In due time as all things go, right??!! For now take I guess take a break from the art world and check out Edward..............and..................................................................................................... Marcus!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both rule! I can't wait to see em' in person :)

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

oh my goddess!

they are beautiful!!!

Paz said...

Thanks you Leonie, they do have some personalities LET me tell you:)