Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Im dreaming of Fall(already)

Summer is just entering August and Ive already got Fall on the brain. I love the short days, the cool air and all of the beautiful colors. This year should be especially awesome with me now living up in Conneticut. We are surrounded by trees and lakes and I need to purchase a camera in time to capture it all. Fall also brings back many a childhood memories as well as young adulthood memories of living out on the East end of Long Island which is equally gorgeous during the autumn days.
This year my sister will be getting married right at the beginning of the Fall. It will be an outdoor wedding on the river with mums and jack o'lanterns and me as the maid of honor. So it gives this years special time of the year for me an even more important significance.
Ive already splurged and purchased a great pocket book I had to have. Its a pink/blue/white plaid on top of a camel colored felt like material. Its sitting in the corner of my room waiting for Fall's arrival.
In other news I need to start updating my blog more often. My brain has been a blank slate now for the past two weeks. I have yet to conjure up anything fantastic or worthy of blogging. Im sure that when I finally get my time off next week I will be on some small adventures that can be spoken about. One small treasure I came upon at the store was this keychain digital camera by Phillips that I have to say really takes good pictures. With that said I will be able to post some more pictures on here as well.

The thing is my boyfriend will be adding my blog link to his website update in the upcoming week or so(ahhhhhhhhh!) So I need to start producing something of interest and I have to shake this creative back up.

For now I will just conure up ideas and work on conquering this blockage war I have going on with my brain.

In due time!

No comments: