Thursday, April 14, 2011

Busy as a bumble bee?!!!

I have to tell the truth, I am feeling a tad detached from the Internet this past week.  I mean it is a good thing and a not so good thing all rolled into one.  I do have SFTIO layouts to show and I have stories to share, but I have been just so worn out.  I also have a huge list of blogs to go read over on my Blog Lovin, but I just don't feel like I will have the time until maybe Sunday.  No whoa is me here, I am busy but its all a good thing.  This weekend I have a Brooklyn Roller derby bachorlette party to attend, and I know I will have a blast. I just need a day all to me but it has been hard to come by.

But ok, aside from my lack of time and lack of Internet, I have a layout to share:)




This layout is another April layout from the Scrapbooking from the Inside out kit!  The picture in the layout was from Halloween, I was dressed up as a cat.  Thought it fitted the whole change theme of the layout good, well because change is good! 

Be sure to check out the site, we are having a DT call beginning in May.  I have loved working on this team, its a great opportunity.  Definitely worth the try:)

I promise to be back soon, just need to take a breather. I also have pictures of a recent trip to visit some very awesome new friends.  More on that later.  Time for bed.



5 comments:

bethchien said...

girl, I soooo know what you mean. I have been blog MIA for a long time, on a creative hiatus and my tumbler is just plain neglected. lol
but, life comes first..doesn't it? Or we wouldn't have anything to share/scrap/blog about. ;)
hope you had a great weekend. Loving that adorable layout!

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I'm loving the colours in this! And whatever you did to the background! WOW!

Bekka said...

I know what you mean. Things have been super-busy now that Liam is here. My blog list is piling up.

Also, that sounds like the BEST idea for a bachelorette party!

Vee said...

LOVE that page!!!! xo

Sandy Ang said...

Just love your wonderful scrapping style.