Tuesday, March 15, 2011

stuffs(meaning I have no title in mind)

It is quite somber here in my household tonight, poor Will's favorite hockey team the Islanders have lost against their arch nemesis the Rangers.  Both are NY teams but the Islanders are a NY Long Island team(that is where we live)  When I came home from work he was so excited, he was dressed all in his Islander gear just to watch it on TV, now he looks like a sad little boy whose puppy ran away, oh well he will get over it.

This week is flying by and I credited that to our time change, thank you time change. I was cursing this jump ahead thing on Sunday and Monday but hey now I am quite happy, its already going on Wed.  Two more days of work and then onto our St Patrick's day festivities:)  We have some big plans and lots of silly green stuff to wear on Saturday for our parade in Hampton Bays.  Be on the lookout for those silly tweets of mine that come with beer, yikes.

Ok onto some scrappy business.

I just posted team B's layouts over on The Creative Type.  We have a pretty fun challenge this go round and would love to see you participate.

Here is what I came up with for  that prompt.............................................................

I have had these Danielle Thompson Kitschy Digital feather elements for quite sometime, not quite sure on how to add them into a layout.  I finally incorporated them into this layout which is about me and Will's last trip to the Bronx Zoo.  They fit really well with the photo of him looking at the bird exhibit and of course I had to add a butterfly:)


The next layout is for the My Minds eye challenge over on Two Peas.  I read about it early  today and with all of this Stella and Rose I just bought, I had to give it a shot(sound familiar?)

*I totally need to give credit for this lovely photo:)  Because I just adore it so much.  Of course its a Mandi original, love ya girl!*

My favorite thing on this whole page besides the photo is that brown wood grain paper, love it.  The picture is of Jen, Danielle and Me skyping Sandy over in Canada.   This was when were were in Chicago and unfortunately Sandy was pregnant and could not travel to join us.  Thank goodness for skyping:)

6 comments:

danielle said...

omg, I LOVE both those LOs, but especially the one of us gals in Chi-town.
smooches Pattycakes

jeremy said...

these layouts! i'm dying. they're both so good. especially the first one. gaaahhh.

major.
xo J

Paz said...

Thank you Danielle and Jeremy:)

Sandy said...

now THAT is the best layout ever....xo

Shaina Longstreet said...

oh girl i just love how you used the feathers!! awesome layouts. :0

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

I love everything about this layout!!