Monday, February 7, 2011

Things that happen when you hang with crafty friends.


Yesterday I got back from a wonderful weekend spent at Vanessa's house. Our trip included getting lost a little(more like talking to much and not paying attention to the exits) wine, a dance party, mischief perhaps, scrapping, fun girl flicks, more wine, great conversations, and amazing coffee(courtesy of Vanessa's new coffee shop, The Green Bean) I however did not get any photos except this one...............



It was taken with my HTC camera phone. Silly me did not realize that I had no memory card in my camera and I could not get any pictures, bummer. But anyway this shot is of Vanessa making us some delicious coffee drinks in her new shop. She is quite the hostess. Thank you Vanessa for having me!!! And Mandi it was great seeing you yet again.

I did bring my scrap supplies and when I got around to making some layouts, I winded up making 4. I felt really inspired, those girls can do that to you!


This layout is of me and one of my very close friend's, Sara. This past fall we went to a Local Natives show together and had a blast. There is nothing better then a girls night out with your best friend. Memories I will cherish a lifetime.


<span class=

1 comment:

todido said...

all of your work is amazing huni!! just love them!! :D have a wonderful day!