Thursday, February 24, 2011

A little sneak and an update.

Hello:) Coming to you from the land of white wine, hehe. Just kidding, any who, I wanted to share a little sneak with you from the March Scrap booking from the inside out kit. This one was a lot of fun to work with, the colors were bright and cheerful and the theme this month is right up my alley. Next week will be the full reveal and you will be able to purchase then, for now I will just tease you all.


Do you see what I am talking about?? Lovely colors I tell ya.

In other news my blog is under going a re-do so if you see anything funny going on, its just my friend/blog designer fiddeling around and getting things just right. When it is done I will fill you in on all the details including the lovely face behind the new design!

So this is where I insert the "Construction Zone" sign.

Chat with all of you soon.




<span class=

2 comments:

cynthia said...

Love the sneak peek!!! Such bright colors!!! Love all the details:) Can't wait to see it all!

Ooh I can't wait either to see the new blog changes:) Fun! Fun! Fun!

Kat said...

love the sneak! can't wait to see your full reveal... :)