Yikes, the day before the big V day! Yes I slacked this year, me and Will are off to gather a few sweet things for each other and for his mom. Thank you Target for being our savior.
Anywho I worked on a layout last of my good friend Sara. The picture was of her this past Labor day weekend outside drawing all over the front steps and walkway of our friend's house. She looked all relaxed and in her element drawing away under the sun. She winded up whipping out a pretty cool faux welcome mat:)
Anywho I worked on a layout last of my good friend Sara. The picture was of her this past Labor day weekend outside drawing all over the front steps and walkway of our friend's house. She looked all relaxed and in her element drawing away under the sun. She winded up whipping out a pretty cool faux welcome mat:)
I really like the gray card stock with all of the bright colors. This has been another one of my attempts to stay away from just white card stock and I can honestly say I will add gray to my repertoire.
Off to do cupid's work!
Off to do cupid's work!
1 comment:
Oh, what a super-cute page!! :) I love the colors together, too!
Post a Comment