Monday, December 27, 2010

Stopping by

Christmas has rushed on through once again, this year bringing lots of snow and a horrible, wicked cold for me.

Today I spent some time cleaning out my email boxes, starting fresh. I have been saving all of the Reverb10 I have not done and well I deleted them. I have allowed myself to wave that white flag and not be a hot mess trying to catch up and finish. I did as much as I could and that is good enough. Maybe next year.

As for December Daily, its there and it wants to be finished and it will. Slowly but surely. I have had some wonderful December days that I want to capture and the perfect book that I created to put them in. I will get around to doing, I will.

Tomorrow I turn 31! Yikes, the year went by so fast. I am hoping for some bigger and better changes this 31st year of being me.

I will be back on January first with a clean slate.

Hope all is well with all you, hope the holidays are treating you good. If you got dumped on by snow, I hope you are keeping safe and warm.

I am off to work with my January kit from Scrapbooking from the inside out, my first month with them starts on January first so stop back for a reveal!!!! Go stop by their site and see what has been going on this past month for their December kit, some great tutorials and ideas!


<span class=

3 comments:

Bekka said...

Happy early birthday! (You share a birthday with my dad.)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Patty! Can't wait to see what you create with the January kit. :)

P.S. 30 and 31 are great... but I think 32 was my favorite year! Enjoy your 30's!!!

danielle-your bff said...

agh crap, I forgot AGAIN???? I'm such a bad, bad friend...sorry! I'll have the girls get you something in London again and give it to you when we get back.
Hope you're not too hung over today. Miss you pattycakes!