Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reverb10 day 9 and 10 and a layout

Day 9 Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people

Oh man, they all seem a blur, lol. As for parties, our friend's had a Christmas in July party that was a lot of fun. There was trailer park of sorts present exchange, Christmas food, drinks, even a yule log on the ole tv. We had a blast but the next day I was a hurting. The people who threw it was a great group of people, lots of fun, very welcoming. As for gathering I will have to go with my trip to Ohio to see the girls(Mandi, Jen, Vanessa, Danielle) I also got to meet Vee and Stephanie. We had fun thrifting, shopping, crafting, skyping, talking, laughing, you get the idea. I look forward to these get togethers every year.





Day 10 Prompt: Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?

Wisest decision I made this year was to let go. I was with my job for two years and I so desperately did not want to go, however the child I watched would be start school and would go 5 days a week 9-12. It would have left me with no hours and yada yada(yes I say yada, yada a lot) When my boss talked about what would happen when she started school, and she asked me what I wanted to do, I spoke up and told her that I would sadly have to move on. This was a smart decision because I did it at just the right time and was able to secure a job a few blocks away with a family I already knew. I guess its not a huge past year decision but for me it was big, it was a big change and it all turned out alright:)

Now since my blog posts are lacking visual creative things, I thought I would fit in a layout with this reverb post!



This is just a little ode to me and Willard. This picture is probably from 2007 or so(I used it on my very first blog post!). It was on our trip to the Oyster Bay planting fields. This happens to be his favorite picture of us, probably because I am looking all cute, j/k :) hehe.

<span class=

1 comment:

Bekka said...

Love the layout! I really need to finally sort my supplies and make something cute.