Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reverb10 Day 7

Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

This one was super easy. First of all my discovery for this community began back in 2009. It started out on a message board called SiS(Scrap in Style TV) and from there it connected me to many amazing ladies who love to create just like me:) The community I am speaking about is the online creative, crafty community and blogging community all rolled up into one. I have traveled to Tenn., Chicago., and Ohio to meet up and spend some time with a wonderful group of friends. If it was not for that little piece of internet that connected us all, I would never have met them and my life would not be as wonderful as it is now. Not just that but it has been great to meet people who enjoy scrapping and crafting just as much as I do. Here is to 2011 introducing me to many more creative people in internet land and scrap land and to our fall meet up on Danielle's turf this time!






<span class=

3 comments:

Fabi Ormerod said...

Hey Pati, i love your posts, the way you write gal :) Well for me is easy, Ive just found STFIO and intent to dig now and know you all more during 2011 and have fun together at the DT 2 :) XX

cynthia said...

I just had to swing by before I head out of town:) Oh yes!!! Our little community! Thank God for Sis!!!! What a creative gift to have such amazing community even if it is on-line:) I hope sometime in the next year we can meet in real time!

Bekka said...

That was a great community. I'm happy that we had it for a short while.