Monday, December 6, 2010

Reverb10 day 6

December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

Well my last thing I made was a layout, it seems to be the only thing I make lately. My sewing machine keeps screwing up on me and I will not be making anything with that till it is figured out. So scrap booking it is. I made a layout which is pictured below:) I used paint and stamps, card stock, a sticker banner embellishment and a picture of a very cute dog.



I do want to get a start on my hoop swap I am doing with Sandy, Danielle and Jen. I do need to find the time to just get it started and put in my bag so I can bring it with me while I commute. Must do that on my day off.





<span class=

1 comment:

Bekka said...

Awww...this is such a sweet layout!