December 3 – Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).
This one took me a very long time to think about, it really is a hard one. When I think back I can recall a moment this past summer where I felt so alive and so calm. Living here on Long Island we really do have our pick of beaches. There was this one beach that me, my sister and her friend went to . It was right after a rain storm and the sun came out, the tide was low and you could walk out into the bay for miles it felt. The water was clear and the bottom was sand and it reminded me of walking on water, it was amazing. I sat so far out and just floated under the sun and felt so relaxed without a care in the world. The water was pretty warm because it was so low and it was a hot day. The beach came alive right after the storm passed and people we exploring the waters, floating on tubes and reading books. There were children fascinated by the fish and the snails that lived in the bay. The smell of course is like no other, salty and full of life. I need to relive this moment all over again next year.
And before I go, a very happy birthday to the best dad:)
1 comment:
Wonderful!!! Made me feel as if I was there:) Fabulous moment to relive over and over again. I am so digging your perspective of reverb 10:)
Now that I am doing so keeping up:) I need to break out the december daily:) I think I am a bit behind now :)
Post a Comment