Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reverb10 catch up

Prompt 12: Body integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

Swimming in the bay this past summer. When you swim you use every part of your body really. Your arms, legs, lungs, eyes, you are quite aware of the water and your body's movements. You are quite aware that you are alive and on this planet.


Prompt 13: Action. When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step?

Organize, concentrate, less Internet more time creating. I need to get my thoughts in order, put them on paper and organize them. Right now everything is just floating away up there in a giant ocean with nothing to hold on to. Things get lost and forgotten. I need to concentrate on ways to accomplish goals and make things happen, more time thinking less time dreaming. Less Internet as stated below, it drains my time, takes away from me creating, really making things happen.



Prompt 14: Appreciate. What's the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?

My family. Plain and simple. I have spent a lot more time visiting my parents and will be spending a lot more time visiting in the year to come because I will finally have wheels. I have also come to appreciate my good friends a lot more as well, the ones who keep in touch with me, show their concern, express their faith in me, who are there in general.





<span class=

No comments: