Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good news.

As for that news I talked about yesterday, it is now that time to share. Last month I sent in a try out for Scrap booking from the inside out kit club design team and yesterday I was emailed by them and told that I was chosen to join them! I am so very excited to be a part of this team and see what the next 6 months hold while designing for this wonderful company. Be sure to check them out, they have a great message board to hang out on and be inspired by as well as gorgeous, jam packed kits every month! I look forward to sharing what I create as well here on my blog.


This is their December kit that is now available over on the site!

Hope all of you are having a wonderful almost weekend:)


Photobucket

4 comments:

jen geigley said...

big congrats, patty! so much fun and it looks like such a great fit for you! way to go!

cynthia said...

So, excited for you!!!! They could not picked a better girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chksngr said...

CONGRATS!!! Cannot wait to work with you!!

Bekka said...

Wow! Congrats!!!