Ok, well I am just gonna cut to the chase here. I have finished the foundation pages of my December Daily and man it feels good:) I am one step closer to actually working on it this year and I am gonna admit it, I am proud of myself for starting early and getting it done. All that has to be added now is maybe, possibly some journaling spots(not quite sure on how I will do this) and of course, hopefully some pictures.
I used pretty much everything in my kit that I bought from Every Jot and Title. I also used my trusty water colors, some Martha Stewart Holiday tape, Martha Stewart stickers, and really a modge podge of other things. I will be sure to share as I fill this album up.
Well, I want to wish all of my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I will not be posting until after turkey day, a lot of things happening this weekend. So enjoy your holiday, your time with your friends and family and eat, drink and be merry!
Well, I want to wish all of my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I will not be posting until after turkey day, a lot of things happening this weekend. So enjoy your holiday, your time with your friends and family and eat, drink and be merry!
18 comments:
obsessed with your pages. must get on mine soon.
Just GORGEOUS!!
First time visitor here via Ali edwards tweet about this DD album , and it really is a work of art! So glad I found ur blog!!
OMG you have the most amazing daily album ever :) totally love it!! thanks for sharing!! have a wonderful day!
love love love love love love love this!! It turned out awesome!
love this Patty- so colorful and fun!
beautiful work!! Loove colors and embellishments!
Ciao
love your album, especially the use of vintage pages and watercolors!
It looks awesome, dear!!
DUDE!!!! such an amazing book ... loving this so much!
love your book! it looks amazing! :)
just amazing
Love it!!! Awesome! Awesome!!!! Oh big Kudos to you ! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving sweets!!!
You know I love it. Can't wait to see it all filled up... WITH MY FACE. Hahaha.
Jk. But, seriously. Kara needs to see Patty before Christmas!
Lol. A get together is in order before you go home for a month!!! for sure.
Oh what beautiful pages! Such a lovely blend of patterns and textures.
this is just so lovely.
really.
Thank you!!!
Post a Comment