Yay for me, Tuesday means mid week break come Wed. No work tomorrow, thank goodness. I really get burnt out fast when I work early mornings till late nights, so a day off in between is the perfect, welcome escape until Thursday!
In my world today I found out that I am getting a car sooner then I had thought. This is exciting news for me because it means I will not have to rely on anyone to drive me around, pick me up or even the train(I will still take that to work every day, no driving in NYC for me!) Man I have not had a car since 2005, well I had one at my old nanny job in CT but that when bye bye when I left. Today I did some insurance shopping around during my break of sorts, and I did not realize that it would be so stressful. Being uninsured for more then 5 years is no bueno for some companies. Luckily in the end I was able to secure a good quote to get my new mini van wheels on the road:) hehe.
Ok enough of that boring car talk, I have a layout to share!
This layout is dedicated to the wonderful land of Coney Island. It happens to be one of my favorite Summer hang outs. One of my go to rides at Coney besides the Cyclone is of course the Wonder Wheel and all its glory. This layout is for you Wonder Wheel:)
In my world today I found out that I am getting a car sooner then I had thought. This is exciting news for me because it means I will not have to rely on anyone to drive me around, pick me up or even the train(I will still take that to work every day, no driving in NYC for me!) Man I have not had a car since 2005, well I had one at my old nanny job in CT but that when bye bye when I left. Today I did some insurance shopping around during my break of sorts, and I did not realize that it would be so stressful. Being uninsured for more then 5 years is no bueno for some companies. Luckily in the end I was able to secure a good quote to get my new mini van wheels on the road:) hehe.
Ok enough of that boring car talk, I have a layout to share!
This layout is dedicated to the wonderful land of Coney Island. It happens to be one of my favorite Summer hang outs. One of my go to rides at Coney besides the Cyclone is of course the Wonder Wheel and all its glory. This layout is for you Wonder Wheel:)
And there you have it, another blog post by me, the person who hardly blogs.
1 comment:
I hope you enjoy your wed break and go you for getting wheels!!! again. Ah insurance shopping sucky sucky! I hope you find a decent one!!!
Love the cyclone layout!!!! The design is so fun:) You are on a roll:)
When I get back I have an idea for a workshop we should teach together. I might just e-mail you tonight:)
Post a Comment