I have decided that this year I will attempt a December Daily. Every year I see them everywhere getting created and I kind of wish that I had put time into one. Well this year I have searched on Etsy and found a great kit that will help me along my December Daily journey.
I have admitted to myself that I do not have the time or coordination to gather all of the papers and products by myself for the album so a kit it is. I loved everything in this kit as well as the fact that its really up to me on how the final product really turns out. A lot of the kits on Etsy already had the cover done, and well I really wanted to decorate my own cover. This one comes with a plain cover perfect for me to make my very own.
Be sure to check out Every Jot and tittle on Etsy, they have a lot of great paper goods, i.e tags, mini kits, etc.
Are any of you out there taking on the December Daily??
We have so much going on this December and I think it will be nice to document along the way. I look forward to getting to work on this, I also ordered some extras from an online store. Can you tell that I am excited??
Ok off to be creative and watch Christmas Vacation for the first time this season:)
I have admitted to myself that I do not have the time or coordination to gather all of the papers and products by myself for the album so a kit it is. I loved everything in this kit as well as the fact that its really up to me on how the final product really turns out. A lot of the kits on Etsy already had the cover done, and well I really wanted to decorate my own cover. This one comes with a plain cover perfect for me to make my very own.
Be sure to check out Every Jot and tittle on Etsy, they have a lot of great paper goods, i.e tags, mini kits, etc.
Are any of you out there taking on the December Daily??
We have so much going on this December and I think it will be nice to document along the way. I look forward to getting to work on this, I also ordered some extras from an online store. Can you tell that I am excited??
Ok off to be creative and watch Christmas Vacation for the first time this season:)
4 comments:
yep! I am doing a Dec Daily!
I'm doing one! This will be my third - I have a big 'kit' sitting on my dresser and I dig in every night. It's on of my fave things every year now! Did you find goodies online? where! do tell1
Oh I do plan on playing along too. I have got all my stuff ready nearly and ordered. I am gonna do a hybrid version. Because I am dying to play with some paper:) I am so excited to know you are too!!! Love the kit you got!!!
Fab kit! You'll love that you did it! This is my third year, and it's always a project I look forward to!
Post a Comment