Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Its October

Well it appears September has flown on by, like that, snap.
We are settling into the Fall months which I adore. I have been burning pumpkin candles galore and dreaming up tons of projects for those cold nights spent inside. Now if I could only find the time. Yes I am still complaining about lack of time, but its the truth. I used to have Tuesdays and Thursdays off as well as weekends and now it is just all wonky. I guess I took my time off for granted, I really did. I just need to learn how to manage the time I have. Now how to do that? This weekend we have the Comic Con in NYC, next weekend is the Oyster Fest as well as a country apple picking trip with Kara, the following weekend is The Local Natives and of course Halloween. Before you know it, it will be November. Yikes.

Today I am photographing many new vintage items for my shop that I am very excited about. Hoping to update that later in the day. I feel like all of my favorite, unique, fun pieces have sold out and my shop has been looking very sad. I must remedy that ASAP.

If you did not know, The Creative Type is back in session and I am back in session with them. Me and Danielle have taken over the blog, once again and have added a bunch of new faces! We are also going to have a brand new feature every month that is gonna be a lot of fun, so stop on over there and check it out. Oh and one more thing, on October 15Th we will be posting a call for a few more DT members. We look forward to seeing tons of creativity.

What else, what else. Geez, every word has escaped me.

Today the ever so wonderful Jen sent me my grey cowl in the mail:) I have been wearing it all day, it is soft and cozy and just so wonderful. Thank you Jen!!! I am advertising over on her blog this month, so stop on over and see what she has going on. Also you really have to stop on over at her ETSY and stock up on those scarves, cowls and hats. They are just made with a lot of attention to detail and make the best gifts this holiday season.




Well that is all I have for now, trying to play catch up in blog land:) Off to see what is going on with my friend's blogs.


3 comments:

jen geigley said...

awww, you are so awesome, glad you like the cowl, and hope it keeps you warm! you've got so much fun stuff going on and i'm jealous of your comic-con adventures. miss you, my friend!

Cynthia said...

Wow busy girl... Sounds all so fun. Man I wish I lived closer and could tag-along. It is good to hear you have the creative type going again!!!

And there are a few things in the shop. I need still. Cash is so tight ola this week. But, next week if the goodies. Are still there. They will be mine:)

Sorry I have been such a stranger. Was down in Bama for a week with my dad and now back to the workshop.
I should be done this week and back to writing:)

Kara said...

Ah! My month is so crazy too. It's fun, but overwhelming. I am so excited for our excursion out of the city. And I'm jealous of your cowl.