Wednesday, October 20, 2010

An American crafts challenge.

So today I lit my fall scented candles, put on some horror flicks and started scrapping. I decided to participate in an American Crafts challenge. This weeks challenge on their blog was to create a girl inspired layout using 2 or more AC products. I did a layout all about my Chicago trip last fall to see Danielle, Jen, and Mandy. It was a great girl weekend and it deserved a layout and probably more then one for sure:)


Once again I used water colors, I just love mixing them in with my layouts. The American Crafts products I used were:

Dear Lizzy white foam Thickers in Fantastic, Pink finger from the Clubhouse plastic celebration package, Star rub ons from Mini Remarks Rock Star set, Craft fair paper with houses on it.


Journaling reads: A wonderful long weekend in Chicago. Site seeing, Renegade Fair, cocktails, UNO deep dish pizza, great laughs. Love these girls!

Well there ya have it, I scrapped!


<span class=

3 comments:

Amy said...

candles, movies, and scrapping, sounds like my *favorite* kind of night :)

amytangerine said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!

danielle said...

love this Pattycakes. You're always so good with things like watercolors ans that good stuff. I use AC for just about every LO, I should do this too!