Monday, August 2, 2010

The never ending vacation.



Vacation has been going pretty well.

This past weekend we attended our friend's Christmas in July party. Me and Will took our holiday photo by the Christmas tree which held all of the dollar store grab bag gifts(lots of fun) under it.

Me and Will's holiday photo!

We made gingerbread houses, listened to Christmas music, sat around the Yule log fire(on the TV that had paper brick around it) and played tip cup and my favorite Beer pong. It was very festive for this time of year.

My friend Mel working on the house.


The tree with all its dollar store glory under it.


My friends and their cozy holiday photo.



Gift opening


Girl Time up next!!!



Well I updated the shop again and I have another Thrifted file for you! This will be Thrifted File #4! I have to say that I have come to love my shop and all that goes along with it. I will never get tired of pretty much treasure hunting and I have come to the conclusion that thrift stores are my favorite place to find things. The more packed and dusty the thrift store, the better:)

This sweet little salt and pepper shaker set was found in Bird in Hand Pennsylvania in a little antique shop while I was on vacation there last weekend. I am starting to see a pattern in my thrifting, lots of salt and pepper shakers and lots of vintage souvenir items. This set goes into both categories. This orange salt and pepper shaker set is also a Florida souvenir. Their faces were what really bought me, and I will gladly love to keep these as well if they remain in the shop to long! I have to stop saying that, I cannot keep everything, although I would love to. One day when I have that place of my own!




This post is coming to an end, but before it does.........................Simply ArTistiC is finally up and running. The first ATC challenge is up, so be sure to head on over and join in!!!!! I am loving what the first group has created, so inspiring:)





<span class=

2 comments:

Mandi Johnson said...

Yay! Can't wait! :)

danielle said...

Whoop- see you sooooon! and that party is AWESOME!