Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So I am here.




So I am here and this is where I will stay. This is where I started out in the blogging world as "ColoredSprinkles", then after 3 years I went on over to Typepad and became "A few of my favorite things". However, after much frustration with Typepad and also a lot of thinking about paying to blog, I have decided to settle back into my original home. I am back, but I am now under a new name(same blog address) I will no longer go by Coloredsprinkles, but by Pattycake(one of my many nicknames) So there is the full story in a nut shell. OH and please excuse the blog for now, its under some construction you could say! I have to say, it feels good to be back on blogger as well as in the blog world again. A lot has been happening, to much to type tonight. One of the bigger things that I have accomplished was finally setting up my Etsy site which features all things vintage. I am so very excited to start placing all of my items I have collected over the months on my little shop entitled Pattycake's Vintage.


I spent a good part of the day loading in some new inventory, so be sure to check it out!

I will be back.






<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love it girly!!!!!! That is seriously one of the prettiest banners I have ever seen. I love Patty Cake, so sweet and you. I looooooooove the etsy:) That fondue set rocks!!!!!!! Major cool finds:)

Sandy said...

ah, MUCH better since i was too damn lazy to put your other blog into my reader and missed your posts all the time! you'll always be coloredsprinkles to me...(-;

danielle said...

omg, Patty-I LOVE your new banner, so fun and fresh!! Off to look at your new etsy shop!!

dani said...

I love it - looking very pretty!!