
Ok, I am back. No more hiatus. I finished out my work week, the one before my two week holiday break:) I have been crazy busy trying to make cards, finishing up all of my shopping, and just basically running around. I feel like I can now just put my feet up and relax, well sort of. At least I will not have to deal with the daily commute into the city before the holidays, it is killer. Well today was suppose to be our double date in to see the tree in NYC, followed by a nice dinner. We had to scratch that off the list today because all of sudden we are going to be hit with a blizzard, or something close to it. At first I was all go, I love snow, I love the city, and I thought it would make everything all that more the merrier. But then the thought of being trapped in the city, perhaps maybe sleeping on a cold, dirty train station floor, did not sound all that fabulous to me. So we ran around this afternoon, had lunch here on the island, did some shopping and now I am sitting here on the couch finally blogging again.
Tonight's plans are buying this wonderful camera:
It was a hard decision choosing between this and the Canon Rebel Xsi, but I finally made that choice, and one of reasons I choose this one was because my friend who lives out here purchased one recently and I figured we could give each other hands on help with learning all of the features.
I was also very lucky to have been gifted a GC to B&H from my boss's to help fund this camera:) So here is to better pictures and of course free over night shipping!
Of course with a big storm coming you have to have some good flicks and of course some good beer, haha. We picked up the limited edition of Planes, trains and automobiles and some Magic Hat winter brew. I think its gonna be a good one.
I have lots of pictures to upload and show of Christmas cards I made as well as some ATC swaps I was involved in. They are currently in my camera, awaiting that magic moment. That shall be my next post. Ok, I feel good, I finally did it, I posted. Phewwwwww, the pressure from my sister is off my back, lol. I also need to catch up with everyone else out there, I feel disconnected. I miss everyone!!! Till we meet again, stay warm(if your on the east coast) Otherwise have a good one!
Tonight's plans are buying this wonderful camera:
It was a hard decision choosing between this and the Canon Rebel Xsi, but I finally made that choice, and one of reasons I choose this one was because my friend who lives out here purchased one recently and I figured we could give each other hands on help with learning all of the features.I was also very lucky to have been gifted a GC to B&H from my boss's to help fund this camera:) So here is to better pictures and of course free over night shipping!
Of course with a big storm coming you have to have some good flicks and of course some good beer, haha. We picked up the limited edition of Planes, trains and automobiles and some Magic Hat winter brew. I think its gonna be a good one.
I have lots of pictures to upload and show of Christmas cards I made as well as some ATC swaps I was involved in. They are currently in my camera, awaiting that magic moment. That shall be my next post. Ok, I feel good, I finally did it, I posted. Phewwwwww, the pressure from my sister is off my back, lol. I also need to catch up with everyone else out there, I feel disconnected. I miss everyone!!! Till we meet again, stay warm(if your on the east coast) Otherwise have a good one!
3 comments:
Love the new camera
and have a Merry Christmas!!!
About time!!!!!
Oh I am glad you picked that camera:) Good idea to learn along with someone else. Now I am really itching to get a new camera:)
Good idea to stay in for your whopper of a blizzard!!!!! And to watch Planes, trains and automoblies. What a classic. I still laugh like a woman possessed at the part when they are driving that "Car". And shower curtain ring earrings:) pure comedic genius!!!!!
Do have a fabulous Christmas Friend!!!!
Post a Comment