I have movies on the brain. Probably need to sign back up to Netflix and also finally go use my $50 dollar gift card to the Angelika(for those of you who don't know, the Angelika is a great old theatre in SoHo that plays Indie films mostly).........................its calling to me.
Movies I wish to see this summer but probably wont make it to:
1. Harry Potter and the half blooded Prince
2. Funny People
3. Orphan
4. Julie & Julia
5. 500 days of summer
6. Inglourious Basterds
7. Paper Heart
8. Taking Woodstock
9. Away we go.
10. UP
11. Adam
Hopefully I at least make it to one, but which one???
Also I saw a trailer for this film which looks oddly fun and interesting.............well here's the trailer:
And what really prompted this post was this post that I read just a few minutes ago. Me and my boyfriend watched this film no more then 2 months ago and I have been meaning to post about it but just always forget. Anyway, its a beautiful film about friendship really. It has gore(it is a vampire movie) but its nothing like I have ever seen before. It really gets to you.
And well there are tons more movies coming out in the fall and winter, how will I ever catch up?
Movies I wish to see this summer but probably wont make it to:
1. Harry Potter and the half blooded Prince
2. Funny People
3. Orphan
4. Julie & Julia
5. 500 days of summer
6. Inglourious Basterds
7. Paper Heart
8. Taking Woodstock
9. Away we go.
10. UP
11. Adam
Hopefully I at least make it to one, but which one???
Also I saw a trailer for this film which looks oddly fun and interesting.............well here's the trailer:
And what really prompted this post was this post that I read just a few minutes ago. Me and my boyfriend watched this film no more then 2 months ago and I have been meaning to post about it but just always forget. Anyway, its a beautiful film about friendship really. It has gore(it is a vampire movie) but its nothing like I have ever seen before. It really gets to you.
And well there are tons more movies coming out in the fall and winter, how will I ever catch up?
2 comments:
wow, I'm so out of the film loop I had no idea there were so many out...I hardly ever make it to the movies it seems...I did see UP thought with the girls, it was fun!
super great list. and you know my vote would go for Inglourious Basterds - Tarantino FTW! but I want to see so many of these too. you're right - it looks like back to netflix for us, too!
Post a Comment