Ok, so I have cleaned out some of my paper crafting stuff. I have set up three piles, each one really has no rhyme or reason, but I have sorted them the best I can. They all have great stuff in them, just stuff that I have not used or have to much of.
So, leave a comment, perhaps leave one with a favorite blog address that will inspire me, or a indie rock group that you like that I may like. Send me some inspiring comments, ya hear.
I will choose 3 winners on Friday July, 31st. You have until Thursday July, 30Th to leave a comment. I am gonna leave this one to US residents only, but I will have more giveaways in the next coming weeks as I slowly clean out more that I will try and open up to international.
And that's about it! Here's what your playing for:
Giveaway #1: Heidi Swapp stamps, Love Elsie chipboard buttons, measuring tape stickers, stencil, Kawaii frog tape, Fabric paint pastels, and other random odds and ends.
Giveaway # 2: tons of buttons, tags, brads, American Craft playground plastic pieces, mini paper flowers, and other odds and ends.

So, leave a comment, perhaps leave one with a favorite blog address that will inspire me, or a indie rock group that you like that I may like. Send me some inspiring comments, ya hear.
I will choose 3 winners on Friday July, 31st. You have until Thursday July, 30Th to leave a comment. I am gonna leave this one to US residents only, but I will have more giveaways in the next coming weeks as I slowly clean out more that I will try and open up to international.
And that's about it! Here's what your playing for:
Giveaway #1: Heidi Swapp stamps, Love Elsie chipboard buttons, measuring tape stickers, stencil, Kawaii frog tape, Fabric paint pastels, and other random odds and ends.
Giveaway # 2: tons of buttons, tags, brads, American Craft playground plastic pieces, mini paper flowers, and other odds and ends.
Giveaway # 3: Felt, pearl stickers, buttons, random chip board pieces tags, mini paper pieces, Amy Butler vintage paper clipping set, and other odds and ends.
And thats that!
And thats that!
18 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! Want to make my day?? I need buttons BADLY! Like really really really bad.
:) Have a great day sunshine!
YAY! what a great idea. I know you have great taste in music so you've probably already heard them, but I'm liking Owl City's new album.
WOW this is inspiring in itself all of us could do this I am sure and let someone else use what we cannot--Have a wonderful day and thanks for the chance to win some great things. Oh by the way check out cboo's blog on SIS
stashes #2 and #3 particularly tickle my fancy, but what an amazing giveaway overall! you rock for cleaning out your supplies and passing the goods along rather than just tossing them.
have you heard of dear and the headlights? i'm really enjoying them right now. check out their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dearandtheheadlights
my favorite song by them is "paper bag", by the way! :)
weeee!! Anything Amy Butler or buttons, sooo right on!
ummmm..rude...
soooo today is my birthday, and i am scrappin and checkin out some of my fave blogs. we had an awesome cool party last night to celebrate. a luminaria garden party with a food theme of shiskababs. everybody brought incredible food and made beautiful light creations. so much funnnnn! would love to win your super cool stuff!
blogs i love are wilna's, scrapping the music and creative therapy. and shimelle's too!
oh Gosh I am most sure you have heard of them, but I can't get enough of cloud cult lately:) They are saving me from my stir crazy being at home all the time thing:) And thank you for heads up about that book. SO sounds awesome:) And I have one for you. Love letters lost by babbette hines. It has random vintage pictures and love letters she has found at flea markets and auctions over the years. So,when I came across it I thought of you with your love for finding old pictures :)
Those buttons look delicious! Ummm...I am not really 'with it', or ahead of the game, but how about this: http://www.jarsofcute.com/. I just found this blog today and think it totally is cute.
mmmm, goodies!!
my favorite crafty blog is definitely elsies:
http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com
i always feel inspired after i read it!
SoulPancake.com is one of my favorite sites/blogs. Lots of great discussion, as well as some creative prompts.
I may have hit the back button when posting the first time...oops.
SoulPancake.com is one of my favorite sites/blogs. Lots of great discussion, as well as some creative challenges.
You rock.
Maybe you oughta read your own blog.
: )
I find it verrrrrrrrrrrrrry inspiring!
xoxo.
Great RAKS!! I am going to be like Becca, Pick Me, PICK ME!!
Have a great day,
Diana
That is very nice of you. Wish me luck LOL. Great giveaways.
I love that! "3 piles!" lol too funny!
More goodies and what great things they are also love all the vintage you are doing very inspiring.
Oh they all look great.
I really enjoy visiting Trine's World
http://triurine.blogspot.com/
Hope you do too.
Post a Comment