But yet its like almost ninety degrees out, ick. I mean I love Summer, I love going to the beach, swimming in the salt water, working on my tan, eating ices from the the ice stand on the corner, I love it all. But this, this is to soon. I don't even have any shorts, there is no nice shade of nail polish on my toes, and well, I am just still in that Spring stage in my head. So please, hot weather, go away at least until June. Thank you:)
With that said, today I spent the day at the park with my boyfriend, his brother, his two nephews and my boyfriend's mother. I of course wore jeans(like I said, I have no summer clothes) but I think that cherry ice really pulled my spirits up. It was a good day in the end. Tomorrow and Tuesday should be warm as well and then back to Spring weather on Wed. Its crazy, we have the AC going full blast right now as I type.
Wed night we have our Peter Bjorn and John Concert with Chairlift opening for them, cannot wait. I bought these tickets for Will's Valentines day gift. It was a gift to myself as well.
Then on Saturday I am heading off to Philly to see The Dead. Should be a fun trip, all girls and a 3 hour car trip. Hopefully the weather is much cooler.
Right now I just deleted ALL of my songs off my Ipod and I am starting from scratch. I enjoy a good refreshing here and there when it comes to my play list. Sometimes things just start to go stale and I need to revamp. Do you know what I mean?? Anyone have any good recommendations for Spring/Summer music??
Ok, off to be the procrastinator I am and work on my Creative Type prompt.
1 comment:
It's been too hot here too... I'm not a fan of sweating in spring! lol... ok, fine, I'm not really a fan of summer sweat either BUT it's much easier to accept when it's the proper season!
I have got to get some warm weather clothes too... wardrobe is lacking!
Post a Comment