Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blythe in Nirvana


Yay, I received my custom Nirvana T-Shirt for my Blythe today. Couldn't be happier.......................this very sweet lady over on ETSY hooked me up. She pretty much can put any image you would like onto a t-shirt for your Blythe doll. I of course wanted a Nirvana one:)


AND DONT forget to head on over to The Creative Type for the newest prompt. Great guest designer and prize as well:)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

oh my gosh thats the cutest thing ever!!

dani said...

Nirvana!! I love it!

Sandy said...

omg, you are cracking me up!!!! 'truthishly' i'm a little creeped-out by blythe dolls, BUT because I love Nirvanna, and I love you, I will EMBRACE the freaky doll...(-;

jen geigley said...

oh WOW, i just love that so much. i would have probably picked nirvana, too.

cynthia said...

Oh I love it:) the itty bitty nivana:) Love this doll!!!!!!!!!!