Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sick day....

Sickness has spread, need a day of rest. But must share this beauty..................................




Now what draws me in is 1) I am a huge fan of the book 2) they use the Arcade Fire's "Wake up" in the trailer 3) James Gandolfini is the voice of Carol 4) Spike Jonze directed it and if you follow him, he has done some great stuff and well 5) it just looks magical



Also I heard the Tim Burton is doing a remake of Alice in Wonderland, and of course Johnny Depp will be in it, as the mad hatter. Oh goodness, I hope Tim does good on this.

I learned about all of this information from one of my favorite Flickr people at the moment(she works on alot of Blythe dolls and is in an fantastic band)

OK back to rest, and Martha is coming on soon.

1 comment:

dani said...

Ohhhh I'm getting so excited for Alice in Wonderland. I've been waiting on that one for ages.