Today begins the first day of my week off:) Yay. Last night I made head way by unpacking and putting away stuff that piled up through the month of February. I had stuff from Comic Con(such as re-ment, lots of boxes) piles of books, comic books, mail, craft supplies. All pretty much straightened up last night. Today I will tackle the book shelf that has been falling apart. I will disassemble that and put all the books on the floor in a neat pile(for now) Then its off to the dreaded task of sorting through all of my supplies in my little craft corner. Oh boy. I have so much stuff still that I just wont be using so I have to make a pile and then figure out what to do with it from there. I have found another place that's located in Texas that takes ANY craft supplies. I have some yarn and what have you that is never gonna get used( old school yarn), so that along with little bits and pieces might find its new home down south and get some good use of it from people that cant afford supplies.
Before all of this, me and Will will brave the rain, bundled up in layers and hoods and head over to the post office(have to mail a package to a friend) the library(return movies) the hardware store(need to find sponge sand paper thingy) and the bank.
This is how I am starting my day, in hopes to get all chores and what have you done by tomorrow because the rest of the week I will not be home.
How about a little Bob Dylan to add to the mood??
Before all of this, me and Will will brave the rain, bundled up in layers and hoods and head over to the post office(have to mail a package to a friend) the library(return movies) the hardware store(need to find sponge sand paper thingy) and the bank.
This is how I am starting my day, in hopes to get all chores and what have you done by tomorrow because the rest of the week I will not be home.
How about a little Bob Dylan to add to the mood??
1 comment:
yay for a week off!
yay for rainy days!
yay for organizing!
yay for bob dylan!
xo.
dani
Post a Comment