Hey look at me, I have blogged at least 3 times this week, yay, im back.
So its official, I am going to Sisiversary. I was able to buy my ticket yesterday!!! I am so looking forward to meeting Jen, Sandy and Cynthia and of course everyone else. Jen, I will be at the airport converse and all:)
It has been a good week home so far, Monday I ran errands and on Tuesday I cleaned up a bit. I have a massive pile of stuff for a friend(scrapping stuff) she is just starting off with it and has no clue what to buy so I have put together a little beginner package. It also just felt great to destash finally and see the top of my desk, phewwwwwwwww.
I have been working on a Blythe doll. I took her apart and worked on her face...........................some sand matting, lip carving, eye carving, philtrum carving ,re did her makeup, and well now I just have to get her some new hair and I'm waiting for her clothes to come. I think I am may be addicted now, and I need another to re- do. Its so much fun, haha. Theres just something about them.


(Pictures aren't so good, having camera problems and lighting problems)
So tonight is Sushi and a movie(yes that movie) with my sister, then tomorrow is an overnight visit with my parents, followed by a trip out to the east end to visit my friend for the weekend. I am sure that part will involve a visit to our favorite dive bar where people get completely drunk and sing karaoke while we just sit and laugh:) Oh the joys.
Oh and I have forgot to say that I have rejoined The Creative Type as just a team member. I am so happy to have Sandy and Judean running the site, they are doing an awesome job. Also Shaina has revamped the place and it looks terrific. I am hoping to get my creative bug back with this move and I think it just may work!!
Right now they have an amazing prompt with a fun pin package for the winner. So go and check it out:)
So its official, I am going to Sisiversary. I was able to buy my ticket yesterday!!! I am so looking forward to meeting Jen, Sandy and Cynthia and of course everyone else. Jen, I will be at the airport converse and all:)
It has been a good week home so far, Monday I ran errands and on Tuesday I cleaned up a bit. I have a massive pile of stuff for a friend(scrapping stuff) she is just starting off with it and has no clue what to buy so I have put together a little beginner package. It also just felt great to destash finally and see the top of my desk, phewwwwwwwww.
I have been working on a Blythe doll. I took her apart and worked on her face...........................some sand matting, lip carving, eye carving, philtrum carving ,re did her makeup, and well now I just have to get her some new hair and I'm waiting for her clothes to come. I think I am may be addicted now, and I need another to re- do. Its so much fun, haha. Theres just something about them.


So tonight is Sushi and a movie(yes that movie) with my sister, then tomorrow is an overnight visit with my parents, followed by a trip out to the east end to visit my friend for the weekend. I am sure that part will involve a visit to our favorite dive bar where people get completely drunk and sing karaoke while we just sit and laugh:) Oh the joys.
Oh and I have forgot to say that I have rejoined The Creative Type as just a team member. I am so happy to have Sandy and Judean running the site, they are doing an awesome job. Also Shaina has revamped the place and it looks terrific. I am hoping to get my creative bug back with this move and I think it just may work!!
Right now they have an amazing prompt with a fun pin package for the winner. So go and check it out:)
4 comments:
I am going to SISversary too! I can't get used to calling it by its new name...didn't get to go last year, so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone this year!
dear patty... i'm so glad you're a TyPisT again!! and i'm humbled that you like my blog design so much. :)
you make me smile.
yay for SISiversary!
and for sushi :)
Thanks for your comments on my blog...and that's awesome about our common last name. Do you get called Zimmy a lot? =) I have been coveting those Blythe dolls - the clothes on etsy are soo cute!
Post a Comment