Back to work for me today, it went well though. We attended a sing a long at the library, which was a bit noisy, tons of kids, and OH MY GOODNESS!! hahaha.
I am currently obsessing over these.................................................. Especially these ones that this girl designs. I think I like them because they are so unique and really a piece of art. You can customize them anyway you like, and its just an endless possibility thing. I wouldnt mind having one:)
So I have been over at Flickr, viewing tons and tons of them. I would like to get one thats not in good shape and really fix it up, that is my goal!
Tomorrow we are expecting some snow, again. It has been way to warm out on and off lately and that can be a bit confusing in winter, ya know?
Well im off to dinner, just wanted to pop in and say hi, and share my secret obsession at the moment!
I am currently obsessing over these.................................................. Especially these ones that this girl designs. I think I like them because they are so unique and really a piece of art. You can customize them anyway you like, and its just an endless possibility thing. I wouldnt mind having one:)
So I have been over at Flickr, viewing tons and tons of them. I would like to get one thats not in good shape and really fix it up, that is my goal!
Tomorrow we are expecting some snow, again. It has been way to warm out on and off lately and that can be a bit confusing in winter, ya know?
Well im off to dinner, just wanted to pop in and say hi, and share my secret obsession at the moment!
1 comment:
oohhh fantastic secret obsession!
Post a Comment