Monday, February 2, 2009

This is what I did today.


I day dreamed of Summer, probably because it was so mild out. I was thinking about the beach, swimming in the salt water, summer nights, get togethers, all of the things that come with Summer. It was just a cruel joke........... tomorrow snow. Not that I don't like I snow, I do, but sometimes do crave that feel of Summer. I don't like Summer in the city though, hot subways, sweaty people, no breeze, you get the deal. But then again there is something about NYC Summer days.

I have had the urge to needlepoint. I just see all these really cool things in my mind that I can re-create on fabric. Like painting and drawing with a needle. So of course I ordered tons of DMC floss and some solid fabric to create on. I will see where it takes me. This is something I worked on today, I like the way it eases my mind and keeps me busy. Its just a design I drew on to a pale blue fabric which then I stitched over in a green color.

Time to watch a little freeks and geeks and update my Netflix and just plain out lounge.

1 comment:

JLPC said...

oooh, I love this! can't wait to see what you do with it :)