Well February is here and its gonna be a whirlwind for me. I am busy non stop throughout this month, either traveling or going to some sort of event every weekend. No rest I tell you. Then before we know it, March will be here, goodness. It all goes by so fast, its unbelievable. I have really had not much to say lately, everything is in shambles, unorganized, forgotten, whatever the case may be. I do have one very cool thing to talk about.............................................Pagemaps.
The Typists were asked to participate in the February Pagemaps, there are about 10 of us who were sent a sketch and we kept hush hush for a month, and well now we can share because the Page Maps February is up. SO finally something I have made that I can show on my blog:)
I had fun doing this, because lately I have been having a lack of scrap booking design and well, when your given a head start(in this case a sketch) it all seems to come together easier!!
Well aside from all of that excitement, tonight I will be working on a little stitched up goodness for a swap partner so that I can send it out.
Also, new interview up at The Little Red Suitcase...........................this time its all about a pretty dress maker. We will also be having our 2nd craft tutorial up by the end of the weekend. It was done by this lovely girl and it has to do with love and Valentines day!!!
Also, new interview up at The Little Red Suitcase...........................this time its all about a pretty dress maker. We will also be having our 2nd craft tutorial up by the end of the weekend. It was done by this lovely girl and it has to do with love and Valentines day!!!


1 comment:
LOVE it! I loved Haight, so fun! Many a weekend spent there. And finally a double layout?? I forgot about those! This rocks! Thanks for stopping by and sayin' hi!
Post a Comment